Today is a special day. We are worshiping as a community at the Gardens with the knowledge that we will be together at Faith Haven Chapel in two weeks. We will still be the community of Jesus our Shepherd but we will be at a new site. Today I wanted us to dialog together about the move as a congregation and what it might mean for us.
I have prepared some questions that I wanted us to discuss together in order to prepare ourselves for the future.
- What have been some wonderful moments you have experienced here at the Gardens?
- What might you miss when we go to our next home?
- What do you see as the benefits for going to Faith Haven and still have Jesus Our Shepherd?
- What do you plan to do to get ready?
- How do you see your life being changed?
- How do you see yourself remaining the same?
If you could have a special wish about the new worshiping place, what would it be? Why?
Gracious God, you have called your people to move to new spaces and new sites not knowing what lies ahead. Prepare us to make any necessary changes and look forward anticipation to our new home.
Amen and Amen